Ripple's chocolate pea milk
|Canada and the United States|
|Products||Pea protein beverage, half & half, Greek-style yogurt|
At launch, the company sold original, vanilla, and chocolate pea protein beverage products at Whole Foods Market and Target stores in the United States. The product consists of protein from powdered yellow peas, which have been separated from the plant's taste and color molecules. Single-serve bottles and kid's paper cartons were later introduced.
A Greek-style yogurt launched in late 2017 and is available in five flavors.
Pea protein based ice cream and cheese products are planned for release in 2018, according to the company.
In early 2018, the company raised a $65 million series C funding round.
- "Ripple Foods". Crunchbase. Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- Buhr, Sarah. "Ripple is a Silicon Valley-based startup making milk from peas". TechCrunch.
- Buhr, Sarah (25 May 2016). "Ripple is a Silicon Valley-based startup making milk from peas". TechCrunch. Oath Inc. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Watson, Elaine (19 September 2017). "Ripple Foods seeks to disrupt plant-based yogurt category: 'Let's not mince words... some of these products are terrible'". Food Navigator USA. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Pipkin, Whitney (19 January 2018). "A Peas Offering For The Dairy Aisle: Can This Milk Alternative Rival The Real Deal?". National Public Radio. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Kauffman, Jonathan (29 January 2018). San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 6 February 2018..
- Peters, Adele (15 June 2017). "Inside The Lab Of The Silicon Valley Startup Making Milk From Peas". Fast Company. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Kramer, Jillian (16 June 2017). "Pea Yogurt Could be Coming to a Grocery Store Near You". Food & Wine. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Krader, Kate (11 September 2017). "For One Silicon Valley Startup, This Vegetable Is the Future of Milk". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Clancy, Heather (27 April 2016). "Why Method's co-founder wants you to drink your peas". GreenBiz. Retrieved 12 December 2017.
- Martin, Scott (7 July 2016). The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 12 December 2017..
- Troitino, Christina (5 February 2018). "Ripple Foods Raises $65 Million In Funding In A Victory For Plant-Based Milk". Forbes. Retrieved 6 February 2018.