|Look up matsu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsu may refer to:
- Mazu, or Matsu, a sea goddess in Chinese folk religion
- Matsu Islands, off Fujian coast, administered by Taiwan
- Matsushima (Matsu Islands), in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Matsu (ship), a number of ships
- Matsu (Sekirei), a character in the Sekirei manga and anime
- Japanese pine (まつ, 松), matsu in Japanese
- Mat-Su Valley, an area in South Central Alaska
- Mat-Su Borough, a borough of Alaska
- Mazu (disambiguation), Chinese origin of matsu
- Project Matsu, imaging process project for human assisted disaster relief named after the goddess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.