(Redirected from Kachhi region)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Kacchi Plain is an arid and vast plain with mountain ranges, located in:
- the Kachhi District and Lasbela District
- the southern part of Sibi District, extending into the Nasirabad Division
- the southern part of Dera Bugti District
- The narrow Makran plain area along the Arabian Sea coast, stretching from the Kachhi District west to the Gwadar District and border with Iran.
There are three main mountain ranges in Balochistan:
- the Makran Coastal Range (up to about 1,500 metres (4,900 ft));
- the Central Makran Range (2,000–3,000 metres (6,600–9,800 ft));
- the Siahan Range (1,000–2,000 metres (3,300–6,600 ft)).
- Balochistan Government
- Agriculturists in the Kachhi Plain, Balochistan
- Nomadic Pastoralists and Sedentary Agriculturists in the Kachhi Plain, Balochistan
|This Balochistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|